Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wk 4: Assignment 3 10/1/11


from
Maria Lambarte mcclambarte@gmail.com
to
Margarita Hua <margaritahua@gmail.com>,
jameshsi@gmail.com,
etclin0883@gmail.com,
xuelingzhang@yahoo.com,
tina.zhang@newsforchinese.com
cc
ericytao@gmail.com
date
Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:26 AM
subject
Group Meeting via Skype 9/30
mailed-by
gmail.com

hide details 10:26 AM (1 minute ago)

Hello Team:

First, I want to thank James and Margarita for their input to a very productive meeting last night and hope that everyone can join us to our next meeting on Friday,10/7, and share their input to the team project.  I understand Eddie could not make it due to a reason and hope to see you on 10/7, Eddie.  Xueling (Shirley), hope I spell your name right, you emailed me at 10:05pm, I apologize I didn't get your email until almost midnight.

Eric, sorry that we didn't catch you last night; we tried to call you to say hello and see if you could join us, but we will try again next week...

Let's try to catch up on 10/7, and be prepared to contribute to the project .  Below, are the list of contacts (also available in Google Docs, just updated 10/1/11) to add on your Skype contacts (once the contacts are added, everyone should be able to see who's online):
Below is the list of 6 (as of 10/1/11) people we decided to be in the group,

1.  Maria Cristina Lambarte, mcclambarte@gmail.com, Skype:  rexyduh;
2.  Ying Zhang, Tina.zhang@newsforchinese.com, Skype:  budingsea;
3.  James Hsi, jameshsi@gmail.com, Skype:  jameshsi4624;
4.  Xueling Zhang, xuelingzhang@yahoo.com; Skype:  xueling.zhang.ca
5.  Eddie Lin, etclin0883@gmail.com, Skype:  eddietlin.
6.  Margarita Hua, margaritahua@gmail.com, Skype:  margaritahua

7.  Eric Tao, ericytao@gmail.com, Skype:  Eric Tao.

Also, please note that we all need to know how to use Google Docs and able to participate in the discussion, at the same time make notes re:project input.  We can also make notes (which James, Eddie, Margarita, and I have been collaborating and using this tool), use Google Docs on our free time and share w/everyone via email.

Lastly, thank you all and see you (on Skype) on Frid.  If you have any questions about this email, please feel free to contact me and cc everyone in the email.  I will send a separate email for our agenda on 10/7.

Cristine

P.S.

Margarita, creating a blog is easy, you may post a question in the blog forum (found in uLearn) to everyone or you can try this link, http://www.blogger.com/ to set up your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment