Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wk 2: Assignment 3

  • Assignment 3: Review and help your classmates (15-30 min)
 Visit at least two blogs your classmates uploaded last week. Do you have any comment, praises, suggestions? Leave a comment on their blogs, if their blogs do not allow comments, leave the comment in the blog forum under their threads. Make you comment upbeat and interesting!

Kerry (Yi) Xu's Blog for My Vision
by Yi Xu - Thursday, 15 September 2011, 10:58 AM

BUS600Fall11 said...
Hello Kerry, I like the idea of organic tofu and in addition to that, I love tofu.

Maria

Deanna Dong's first blog
by Hao Dong - Saturday, 17 September 2011, 10:40 AM
 
http://deannad2011-mba.blogspot.com/2011/09/whats-my-visiongoal.html
BUS600Fall11 said...
Hello Deanna,

You're English is pretty good if this is your first blog, I am happy for you. I read two blogs as well and yes, both of them started with their jobs. I wonder if we read the same ones oh well.

I will see you in class.

Maria
September 18, 2011 7:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment