It would be nice to manage my own business (the way I want), have my own office, relax on the weekend, and so on. For now, my business vision would be designing a website for an organization during the weekend. It is one of the ways to market myself, work for free. It does not seem exciting but I know that the accomplishment is priceless.
In my vision, the business creates and designs a website for its clientele. At a 500-employee business, I am sitting in the corner creating and designing a nice website for a client just on a one Saturday morning. The deal is to work on clients’ website for 4 hours, one day a week, which I choose Saturday, so I can be free on Sunday.
The company consists of 500 employees, let’s say 3-story building in downtown San Jose. It is about sixty-nine miles away from my home in Seaside, California. The boss is nice. I met him through Eric (Dr. Eric Tao). All I do is to sit in one of the cubicles for 4 hours, to create and design a website for the one client I have. Once I finish a website for this one client, I design another one, and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment