As a website designer, one of the criteria that I look for in a website is the “look and feel” of the overall design of the website. The look and feel has to be there as part of the design of a website to communicate with the person the moment the page comes up. I learned this in my undergraduate studies at CSU Monterey Bay with the concentration in Communication Design. No, it was not hard at all just had to pay attention to the instructor. There were times that the instructor would say, we had to listen carefully what the client would want their website to look and feel for the audience to see once their website loads up on the screen. I said okay, that could be done and so forth. I got the basic understanding of some tools use in designing a website, but to put it to work is the time consuming part of the project when dealing with it on hand. I had to learn how to use the software at the time I was working with my Capstone project. It was a fun learning but tedious. That is true in innovation. Learn different tools on how to use different software is a plus.
The business I would like be involved in with is totally in a different perspective. It is interesting enough for me that I like to get into one day when I finish the Masters Degree program. However, I may enroll in the culinary program and get familiar with the dos and don’ts in cooking. Yes, I like cooking. Interesting enough that I can use my background in website designing, different tools taught in the Masters program. I will design my own website, logo for the business, advertise my cooking business through my website, flyers, business cards, letters and envelopes or what is so-called an identity package for the business.
I have a clear vision picturing myself getting into cooking business. Of course, I will be the Chef and a Web Designer! As I said earlier, I have the background in Communication Design and currently working on my Masters Degree program. I can use all these tools to get into cooking business. I can hire and pay people to work for me so I don’t have to do all the work and at the same time I still keep my day job. This is a good candidate for my Capstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment